Grand Invitation from Pulsus Group to all the participants from all over the world to attend “4th world congress on Virology and Bacteriology” held during February 25 - 26 , 2018 in Berlin, Germany includes prompt keynote presentations, special sessions, workshops, symposiums, oral talks, poster presentations and exhibitions.
Why to attend
With members from around the world focused on learning about global trends on emerging new innovations and its advances in therapeutic and diagnostic market, this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the bacteriology and virology community. This particular conference conduct presentations, distributes information, conducts meetings with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name recognition at this 2 days event. World renowned speakers, the most recent therapeutic and diagnostic techniques, developments, and the Novel technologies and emerging innovations in the field of bacteriology and Virology are hallmarks of this conference.
- Professors in the field of microbiology
- Health Care Professionals
- Infectious Diseases Specialists
- Students interested in the field of bacteriology and virology
- Track 1: Bacterial Diseases
- Track 2: Bacterial Epidemiology
- Track 3: Bacterial Pathogenesis
- Track 4: Plant Bacteriology
- Track 5: Bacterial Identification Method
- Track 6: Clinical Diagnostic Bacteriology
- Track 7: Bacterial Morphology & Metabolism
- Track 8: Microbial Genomics
- Track 9: Vaccine and Vaccination
- Track 10: Viruses and Tumours
- Track 11: Deadly viral diseases
- Track 12: Neuro virology
- Track 13: Molecular virology
- Track 14: Viral immunology
- Track 15: Oncolytic Virology
- Track 16: Agriculture and Plant Virology
- Track 17: Veterinary Virology
- Track 18: Parasitic infections
- Track 19: Bacterial Infections
- Track 20: Fungal Infections
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at :- https://virology-bacteriology.cmesociety.com/